Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

More from the Cauldron!

I had a great weekend this weekend working with the cauldron and dyeing up lots of lovely yarn including some super-soft MCN (merino/cashmere/nylon) that I kettle dyed.


I also dyed up some sparkly 'Twinkle' yarn (the rose/green/yellow and the lilac/green/yellow) Although it is hard to see on this photo, the yarn has little strands of silver running through it - very pretty!

Finally, I inadvertently bought some sport yarn rather than fingering and so I will be knitting this up myself; toe-up I think, so that I can get the most of the yardage. The blue/brown cream and the rose/brown cream is that yarn. Completed socks will be posted here :o)

The yarn is for sale in my Etsy Shop - so pop over and take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment