Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

More FP's!

Well, this month has started the year off brilliantly. I have managed four finished projects - and I think that I may manage to sneak in another before close of business tomorrow!

First of all I have a pair of 'Knuckle Dusters' using Sue Brady's Basic Fingerless Mitts pattern (on Ravelry). The yarn is a smooshy cashmere/merino blend that I hand dyed. They fit perfectly and I have received many comments about them - I think that I will be knitting many more pairs for future birthday & Christmas presents :o)


I then completed a pair of 'car socks' that I can knit in the car on the way home from work :o) The yarn is Felici from Knit Picks and is just as lovely to wear as to knit. Lovely :o)

Finally, I finished the Christmas socks from the kit that Santa bought me. They are made from another cashmere/merino blend that is fully washable (yay!) So, if I keep this up, I could have 52 finished items by the end of the year . . . is it possible . . . we will have to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment