Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Socks, socks, socks!

I just love this time of the month . . . . finishing off socks for one project on Ravelry and time to start planning the ones for the next month. This month I completed the SKA mystery socks - which should have been knit in black or white yarn . . . . . . what do you mean . . . . . . . these socks are not black or white??? I think you need to adjust your monitor :o) I called them my Mockery Socks (mystery-socks, geddit?!)
The pattern was a lovely one that included dainty beads and was a joy to knit.

I'm also about 75% of the way through some socks for my lovely sister-in-law - they will be winging their way to her for Christmas xx

Of course, this means that I have been using up my stash, and it needs to be replenished, so I have an order with Knitpicks that should be here in a couple of weeks. Woo Hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment